Hot Topic #3: The end: Hmmmm....The rapture at 6:00 on May 21...really, REALLY...and this man claims to be a pastor? According to the Bible I have it reads as follows: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the SON, but only the FATHER. Matthew 24:36
But, our Media continues to give Mr. Camping exactly what he wanted: ATTENTION!!! Bobby and I had a long discussion about this on the way to Fort Smith yesterday and we agree that the more media or air time people like this are given the bigger story it becomes...so I have wasted enough of my time on Mr. Camping.
New Beginnings: Graduation 2011! Despite the rain, it was a good one! No one scratched their bleacher butts! Many needed to look up dress code at Graduation ceremonies and despite the random people in the middle of the floor taking hundreds of pictures...it will be one to remember. I may be biased but I believe people will also remember this one because of the song that Daniel and Camron wrote and sang. They were sooo nervous...but did AMAZING. My last piece of advice when he walked by with his guitar was "RELAX!" And they did wonderfully! Bobby cried during the song as I knew he would. And I even choked up when I saw a boy in the front row wipe his tears. The three speeches were perfect by three wonderful kids!!! (Daniel, Sarah, and Shelby Lynne) I hope, wish, and pray that this entire class achieves everything they dream for!!
Most importantly, I am very proud of the young man Daniel has grown up to be...wonderful young man of God, son, brother, student, and on and on... Congrats Daniel!
It was truely a night to be remembered. They all did great. No political speaker was a plus too (Sorry Betty). I was especially proud of two of them. One has been special to me all her life and the other one becomes more speical the more I get to know him. I told Ali that he's a keeper but, of course, that's between the two of them. lol Nice blog. I see you have strong feelings about Mr. Camping too and then hate having wasted time discussing his rantings. But it's things like that that give us bloggers material.
ReplyDelete